söndag 23 januari 2011

To Tan or Not To Tan

Apparently, it is in vogue to be as pale as possible when getting married. And we're talking vampire-meet-the-redhead-(the prettiest)-in-Girls-Aloud - kind of pale. Yes, that pale!
I also don't think that it has anything to do with the thinning of the ozone-layer, it's just the way 2011 brides are supposed to look.

The thing is that I really, really won't be able to wear anything white-ish if I don't tan up a bit. Not only will it help to make me look thinner* but it will also help guests see where the dress ends and skin begins. I guess they'd be able to if they got a bit closer as the blue tint of veins shining through the skin would be a give away but highly unpleasant no matter how fashionable it is.

I just hope that there will be sufficient sunshine to get a bit of colour** but I think there should be, it's not as if I'll sit inside longing to get off work to be able to go outside. So beware, the tiniest chance of sunshine and I'll run outside to "catch it". I will have to the end of August...

What about the rest of you? Pale or Tan?


*I will obviously be a size 0 by then but still....
** I do live in England

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag behöver få färg, varje vitaktig klänning jag provar nu gör att jag ser ut som f***n med mitt mörka hår och vita skinn. Usch usch!

    SvaraRadera