tisdag 18 januari 2011

Phew!

Ahhh - had a moment [a day or two] of panic when everything seemed to just be falling apart. We're talking about the colour scheme here, not the relationship between Boyfriend and I.

It started with me slightly questioning my choice of colour as I couldn't think of any nice, simple, affordable [the thought of importing Japanese miniature maple trees did cross my mind] centerpieces/flowers/accents that would suit the scheme I had picked. And when Boyfriend reminded me of what colour he want his tie to be...! Tears, 3 minute ulcers and migraine were all threatening to jump on me all at once.

But!

After some rational thinking, calming down, some alone time [couldn't pester Boyfriend as he was not at home] and most importantly of all - I went back to the SOURCE! The mother of all decorative inspiration and the ability to showcase what is right for me [us] and I'm back on track. Same colour-scheme as before - just slightly updated. The florist better be able to deliver on this now...

I am calm, cool* and collected again.

Thank you MARTHA STEWART!

*this is questionable as I never was one of the cool ones... but I've done pretty alright for myself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar