torsdag 30 december 2010

Shoes

I've been thinking about shoes. It's almost time to decide as I'll need to break them in properly and I need to know height etc when deciding on a dress.

It's a minefield out there but right now I'm concentrating on colour. Most people would say "white" or any other white-ish colour but I'm not so sure. Nude/Tan does lengthen the legs (or at least make them look longer) and not to mention a helluva lot more practical in terms of dirt etc and especially since you want the shoes to be broken in to the point where they feel like those really really old jeans that have formed just right and you could wear them forever and ever. But I digress...

At one point I was actually thinking of bright red just to make it a bit funkier - the thought is still niggling at the back of my mind - we'll ahve to see.

What do you think, white-ish or nude/tan shoes??

1 kommentar:

  1. Neither - I say go for the red. I'm gonna go wild with colour on teh shoes and jewellry :-)

    SvaraRadera