måndag 20 december 2010

Ems here...

...as my dear friend Miss E has already said, I am getting married next summer to my Best Friend, Lover and Baby N's Daddy. I couldn't be happier!

Just to break things down quickly. I know what I want and when I want it and there are things I most certainly, absolutely will NOT compromise on. No matter what Boyfriend says.

He's in charge of getting what he calls "drinkable beer" and he has also said he wants to deal with setting up different playlists on his iPod for when the band stops playing as he doesn't want any "shit music". I'm thinking "whatever" when it comes to the beer. But I am not sooooo sure about him ruling the playlists. his taste in music isn't bad at all (don't tell him I said that) but it's not the kind of music that you dance to. And you've gotta have dance-friendly music at a wedding/party or you might just tell the guest to hand over the pressies and go home as soon as they've had the last piece of the cake. It'd be cheaper but not quite what I have in mind.

Conclusion:
The Beer he can pick but I'm not giving him free reins on the playlist. Not now, not ever. I'd rather shriek NOOOO and stomp down the aisle in a haze of white chiffon. I am going to dance to Lady Gaga at least once!

And oh, Hi nice of you to stop by our blog. I hope you'll like it and will follow us all the way through.

X x

1 kommentar:

  1. At least your man only wants to decide those two things - mine works as a wedding planner - I'm in charge of my dress and no more. A little annoying...

    SvaraRadera