söndag 21 augusti 2011

Getting Excited!

Boyfriend arrived yesterday but I didn't get to see him as my sister, cousins and a couple of friends kidnapped me on a hen-do. It was great fun. I got a massage at a spa, we did loads of fun things. I scraped my knee so I am glad I am wearing a long dress on Saturday or I would have made it more noticeable by wearing a cartoon plaster. That's me.
'
Anyhow, Boyfriend and I just sorted a few things out. Like the favours and I am getting more and more excited. The things that were sort of getting messed up - soloist having to cancel - are sorting themselves out and I spoke to the new soloist today and I cannot thank her enough for doing this on such short notice. One of my cousins have also worked her arse off to find a new girl as she recommended the first one and luckily she also knows a lot more people around here so she knew of this new girl. But it hasn't been easy for her and I'll make sure she knows I know and appreciate it all.

And just to top it all. Baby N pooped on the patio today. I must say I am glad it was on the patio and not in the pool. It would have taken longer to clean up all the toys and the pool... And yet I am really excited.

I

AM

GETTING

MARRIED

THIS

SATURDAY!!


Christ on a Bike...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar