torsdag 24 mars 2011

Still on

it's been a bit slow re. updates here for a while and I don't know about Miss E but I have had lots of other things on my mind. Not to mention that travelling, illness and now beautiful spring weather has kept me away.

The wedding is still on. Although I might be down to one flowergirl instead of two as Boyfriend's niece is very ill at the moment. I'm not bothered as long as she gets better.

Have still not bought a dress. *panic starting to set in*

The invites are ready to be produced and I have finally sorted out wording for those who are to go to Swedish guests. I know that I could just have them all in English but I am Swedish and my grandmother is 94 and I think she would appreciate one that she understands. Boyfriend's parents saw the invites the last time they were here and they were impressed that we'd done them ourselves so that's nice.

I just need to update the info-blog regarding where people can stay [cheaply]. It'll be in the middle of nowhere but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Toodles.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar