söndag 6 mars 2011

Ringed

Had babysitters yesterday so Boyfriend and I went out to look at rings. Obviously we went to the same place we got my engagement ring. It's fab and they're sooo lovely there it feels like you're popping in to see great friends.

I had a look at a few but came back to one I'd seen when I got the E R and I quickly decided that it was The One.

Boyfriend, on the other hand, is not used to wearing rings (thank God) so needed a bit more time to try different types to find the one he wanted. he picked one that's the male version of mine (no stones) and slightly larger as it's 6mm compared to mine which is 3mm (but will be 6mm together with the E R). In the end he had 2 he was choosing between. He had one on his right hand and the other on his left hand, He looked at the one on his right and said "this is more masculine" and picked the one on his left.

The shopgirl and I laughed - a lot.

1 kommentar:

  1. Sounds like the D I remember - still looking after his feminine side :p

    SvaraRadera